Keep your dishes sparkling by occasionally cleaning the spray arms in your Bosch dishwasher!
For optimal results, we recommend you clean your spray arms every few months. Not sure where to start? Follow the quick and easy steps below:
1. Remove the bottom rack completely and set aside.
2. Remove the spray arm located underneath the middle rack.
3. Remove the spray arm located at the bottom of the dishwasher.
4. While rinsing the spray arms with warm water, use a toothpick to clear the holes of any build-up.
5. Place the spray arms and bottom rack back in the dishwasher.