- Remember that your grill is like your oven. Anything you can do in your oven you can do in your grill.
- Flavor tip: Balance the flavors, so if your salsa or guac is really flavorful, tone down the veggies.
- Grilled the veggies. Here is our Grill Master fajita blend for veggies.
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Coat the veggies in olive oil and season with the grill master blend.
Grill in a grill pan at 450 for 7-10 min.
- Julienne your veggies. The bigger the piece, the easier to grill and the less likely it is to fall through the grates. Dice veggies after they come off the grill.
- My favorite nacho dish: grilled steak, grilled sweet (or yellow) onion and peppers, and topped with some heat from fire roasted peppers.