Servings: 2 | Prep Time: 15 MINS | Cook Time: 5 MINS
- Place your favorite smoothie fruits into separate bowls for easy assembly.
- Spoon your fruit choices for each smoothie into individual zip top bags and seal. Optional: Add a handful of baby spinach leaves to each pack for some extra greens. Other great add-ins are chia seeds, kale, nuts, peanut butter and other nut butters.
- Write down the flavor for each smoothie and any special instructions on a label and stick to outside of the appropriate zip top bag (or write directly on bag prior to adding ingredients).
- Place all smoothie packs in freezer. Now your smoothies are prepped and on-hand for a quick & easy breakfast!
- When ready to enjoy, simply place contents from smoothie pack into a high-powered blender. Add juice and yogurt. Blend until well combined and serve.