BERTAZZONI LAUNCHES ENTIRELY NEW DESIGNER PRO RANGE LINE UP,
INTRODUCING NEW MODELS TO ITS PROFESSIONAL AND MASTER SERIES
Company’s most comprehensive reinvigoration to date offers a spectrum of features to its cooking appliances
Bertazzoni, the now 136-year-old, family-owned Italian manufacturer of award-
winning kitchen appliances, has established itself as a brand synonymous with style, Italian culture, and outstanding craftsmanship. Today, the company has achieved another milestone with the unveiling of its entirely new range platform in the Professional and Master series, offering the most robust set of innovation features and function capabilities to date. The products are on view at the Toronto Interior Design Show, Booth #622, from January 18-21, 2018.
With more than ten different versions and colors of all-gas, dual-fuel and induction ranges, the new line reflects Bertazzoni’s commitment to decisively evolving the portfolio. Rooted in the brand’s deep and rich heritage is an unmatched combination of performance, power, design, and convenience
“In Italy, we have a culture that celebrates both excellent food and design—this culture is intrinsic to each Bertazzoni product, and we’re very proud to build on this foundation with new products that balance a stylistic identity and meaningful innovation for the homeowner,” said Paolo Bertazzoni, CEO and fifth-generation owner of the company.
The 2018 launches mark the brand’s promise to offer a best-in-category collection in the Professional and Master series with ranges featuring heightened power, space and performance, including:
• Best-in-category cooking performance accomplishments, including the fastest
time-to-boil time enabled by the new Monobloc 19,000 BTU brass burner layout.
Bertazzon is now the category leader with a boil time of below 6 minutes for 1⁄2
gallon of water, which is even 11% faster than the company’s previous iteration.
• The 30” and 36” ranges, as well as the 48” models with two oven cavities, feature expanded oven capacities. The most cavernous cavity with up to 5.9 cubic feet of space—a gain of 41% more space from its previous
iteration, and the largest-in-category cavity.
• Largest selection of surface cooking options with 9 specific configurations in 3 series and 4 sizes. The ranges also offer the most expansive cooking surface in the category, adding 15% more usable space, framed by continuous contour cast iron grates. The 30” models now offer a 5-burner layout.
• Broadest selection of induction models on the market with the addition of several new induction 36” range available in stainless steel and color. The maintop features the latest generation extra large induction zone and a
sleek, modern look.
• Enhanced user-friendly operations, including a new timelessly elegant user
interface gauge with an embedded cooking mode display and food probe for all
digital models, a new temperature gauge to monitor pre-heat cycles and cooking
temperature progression, a soft-close door hinge system, new smooth-motion
telescopic glides for oven shelves, and edge-to-edge inner glass door for easy
What’s more, the platform continues a shape enhancing design evolution process for the Bertazzoni brand, thriving for the perfectly proportioned shape. The standout aesthetics achievements include:
• New colors: The Master line, which was previously only available in the stainless steel finish, is now also available in Matte White and Matte Black. White, previously offered on only the Professional line, is the best-selling color for Bertazzoni in North America, signaling strong opportunities for the finish as part of the Master series.
• The Professional line continues to offer a palette of eye-catching hues, ranging
from glossy Red, Orange, Yellow, White, and Black. The products are painted at
the same factory as luxury Italian sports automobiles.
• Timepiece inspired gauges, window contour lines adapted to the specifics of
traditional and modern from factors as well as monochromatic stainless steel knobs compose a new holistically coveted visual.
• All models feature 24” counter-depth for a perfect alignment with countertops and cabinet doors, which results in clean lines across the horizontal and vertical planes surrounding the range.
“The kitchen is the heart of the home, and the range is the protagonist in the kitchen,” added Valentina Bertazzoni, style and brand director of Bertazzoni and sixth-generation family member. “With the new launches, we look forward to sharing this evolution of the Bertazzoni brand—and a part of our family—with families across North America.”
The ranges will be available for purchase through local retailers in May 2018. Prices vary depending on range style and size.
Founded in Guastalla in 1882, Bertazzoni is one of the most dynamic and innovative companies in the cooking appliance market. Currently led by the fifth and sixth generations of the Bertazzoni family, the company is represented in over 60 countries has doubled its size over the past 10 years. Awarded for its quality of product design, Bertazzoni received the 100 Italian Excellence Award in 2016, the Golden A’Design Award in 2016, Interior Design’s Best of Decade Award in 2016, Beautiful Kitchens & Baths 30 Most Innovative Products Award in 2017 and was honored the ELITE Quality Certification in 2015, which
supports companies that represent high success potential.