Prep. time: 5 min | Cook time: 20 min
8 Ounce of cream cheese (room temp)
1 Teaspoon of garlic powder
1/3 Cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoon freshly grated Romano cheese
2 Tablespoon very finely chopped red bell pepper
2 green onion (scallion) white and green finely chopped
1 Cup of wilted fresh baby spinach, squeezed dry and chopped (or frozen and thawed)
1/2 Cup grated medium Cheddar cheese
A pinch of cayenne and paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix cream cheese, garlic powder, parmesan, romano, cayenne and paprika with hand or stand mixer on medium until softened and well mixed.
3. Add the red peppers and the scallions and mix on med-low until just incorporated.
4. Add spinach and mix on low until just incorporated.
5. Transfer mixture to a small ovenproof dish and top with cheddar. Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until bubbling around the edges.
6. Remove from oven and allow to set for 5 – 7 minutes before serving. Serve with fried or baked pita wedges and tortilla chips (nachos).
Source: KitchenAid Canada and http://iadorefood.com/recipes/four-cheese-spinach-dip-kelseys-style/