- 3/4 cup Knorr® Teriyaki Marinade with Pineapple Juice
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained, reserving 1 tbsp of liquid
- 1 1/2 lb sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 12 wooden skewers
- In small bowl, whisk together teriyaki marinade with pineapple juice, ginger and 1 tbsp pineapple juice
- Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade mixture.
- In resealable plastic food storage bag, combine steak, 1/2 cup marinade mixture and vegetables. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning several times.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes before using to help reduce burning.
- Remove beef; discard used marinade. On skewers, alternately thread steak, vegetables and pineapple chunks until all are used.
- Grill or broil, about 4″ from heat source. Cook to desired doneness, turning and basting with reserved marinade mixture.
Find this recipe and more on the Broil King blog.